Applications:
Albums
Bookbinding
Decorative Packaging
Hobbies & Crafts
Menus & Hospitality
Office Products
Scrapbooking

Call or email us today for more information, samples, or to place your order.

Gane Coverboard is a low-density three-ply board product designed with performance in mind. It features an ultra smooth finish with exceptional lay flat properties.  Its shorter fibers and control in the production process assure superior warp resistance to chip products.  Gane Coverboard is made from 100% recycled paper. The board is constructed of three elements: the core, which accounts for 60% of the total caliper, and two outer layers, which make up the remaining 40% of the boards caliper (20% each). 

luxury packaging material.com home page
Gane Coverboard

Decorating Techniques:
Foil stamping
Screen printing

Gane Brothers & Lane

Cover Board Product Comparison Chart

Coverboard™ Graphic Board

Gane Coverboard

Smooth finish
Exceptional lay flat
Thickness - .059, .079, .087, .098, .118, .130"
Standard sheet sizes: various - please contact us for more information
Other thickness' and sheet sizes available
On-site conversion for custom cut-to-size pieces

Gane Coverboard, graphic board, luxury packaging material, creative packaging solutions, beauty packaging, wine & spirits packaging, fine foods packaging, luxepack
Gane Coverboard, graphic board, luxury packaging material, creative packaging solutions, beauty packaging, wine & spirits packaging, fine foods packaging, luxepack

+1(800)323-0596

1400 Greenleaf Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL  60007  United States

800.323.0596                    sales@ganebrothers.com